Prayer on Campus
A few notes:
1. Come back to the Lutheran Center by 9:00pm
2. It's totally fine to just watch if you don't feel comfortable praying for others. However, don't be afraid to just give it a try!
3. Avoid offering unsolicited advice. Our job is to listen well, pray and share Christ's love.
How to Start:
- Hello we’re with a Christian organization on campus called InterVarsity
- We’re just walking around letting people know that God loves them and asking how we can pray for them.
- (at some point, introduce yourself before you pray. Maybe ask a few pre-prayer conversation question below)
- Is there anything you want prayer for?
- Could I pray for you right now?
Good follow up or pre-prayer conversation questions:
- What’s your spiritual background?
- Are you interested in exploring faith? Would you be ok with exchanging numbers so I could keep you in the loop?